vrijdag 3 augustus 2018

Bendeboue Blues 467 - Le Bonheur de Blues @RSA le 29 juillet 2018
00 - Blind Willie Johnson - Dark Was The Night (Cold Was The Ground)
01 - Elmore James - The Sun Is Shining
02 - Frank Frost - Baby You're So Kind
03 - Slim Harpo - Rock Me Baby
04 - John Mayall and Bluesbreakers - Someday After a While(You'll Be Sorry)
05 - Howlin' Wolf - Rockin' Daddy
06 - Otis Rush - Groaning The Blues
07 - Jimmy Reed - Honest I Do
08 - Elmore James - I Can't Hold Out
09 - BB King - Blue Shadows
10 - Bo Diddley -  Before You Accuse Me
11 - Freddie King - Leave My Woman Alone
12 - Lightnin' Hopkins - War Is Starting Again
13 - Otis Spann - I Got Rambling on My Mind
14 - J.B. Lenoir - Sitting Down Thinking
15 - Sonny Boy Williamson (II) - Lonesome Cabin
16 - Big Joe Williamson - House Lady Blues

Geen opmerkingen: