zondag 11 augustus 2019

Bendeboue Blues 504 - Sweet Soul Blues (juin 9 2019)
01 - Little Joe Blue -If there's a better way - Early Years
02 - Little Joe Blue - Dirty work is going on - Early Years
03 - Joey Long - Four O' Clock A/M part 2 - Flying High
04 - Joey Long - The Rains Came - The Rains Came
05 - Joey Long - Cajun Country - The Rains Came
06 - James Carr - That's What I Want To Know - The Best Of Porretta
07 - James Carr - You Got My Mind Messed Up - The Best Of Porretta
08 - James Govan - Starting All Over Again - I 'm In Need
09 - James Govan - Knock On Wood - The Best Of Porretta
10 - Ollie Nightingale - Why I Sing The Blues - The Best Of Porretta
11- Ann Peebles - I Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home Tonight - The Best Of Porretta
12 - Lavern Baker - Shake A Hand - The Best Of Porretta
13 - J. Blackfoot - Soul Man - The Best Of Porretta
14 - Don Covay - It's Better To Have (And Don't Need) - Hot Blood - 1975
0

Geen opmerkingen: